Ready to feel more confident with your smile? Pima Family Dentistry is here to help! Whether you want to correct an imperfection or brighten up your pearly whites, we have the perfect solution. We specialize in various cosmetic dentistry services in Tucson, Arizona, from veneers to teeth whitening.
Our friendly team will provide customized care to achieve a beautiful smile you will be proud to show off. Our advanced technology and procedures will make you look and feel like a million bucks in no time!
Call us today at (520)-329-5779 if you’d like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Carol McGonigle, Dr. Brian Nguyen, or Dr. Katherine Harrell. See how we can assist with improving your confidence through cosmetic dentistry!
Introduce Dental Veneers and Their Benefits
Dental veneers are a dental treatment used to repair severely discolored, fractured, misaligned, or misshapen teeth. Veneers are thin shells that fit directly over the surface of the teeth to provide an improved appearance and shape. They are made from porcelain, dental composite materials, or dental ceramics and are custom-made to fit your teeth.
Veneers offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Improved dental aesthetics: Veneers can give you a bright, white, and even smile that looks natural.
- Increased confidence in your smile: With dental veneers, you will feel more confident when showing off your teeth. Your brand-new teeth will mean you no longer feel like you have to hide any imperfections of your smile.
- Improved dental health: Veneers can protect the underlying tooth structure and help prevent dental decay in the future.
- Longer lasting results than other dental treatments: Veneers are incredibly durable, meaning they won’t chip or crack easily, and can last as long as ten to fifteen years with good dental hygiene.
- Less invasive than other dental treatments, such as dental crowns: Dental crowns and many alternative dental solutions can require more prepping of your natural teeth, more dental work, and multiple dental appointments.
- Reduced tooth sensitivity in some cases: Veneers can offer a dental solution that is less sensitive to hot or cold temperatures and other dental issues.
What is the Dental Veneer Process?
The process for having dental veneers placed is truly simple and straightforward. First, our team will evaluate your oral health and discuss your desired outcome with the dental veneers. Afterward, we will take a mold of the teeth and decide how much enamel to remove from each tooth that needs a veneer, lightly buffing until it is perfectly flat. During this visit, a temporary set of veneers may go in to protect the tooth between when we do the buffing process and when we put the final veneer in place. The shade, shape, and size of the veneers will be finalized, so they look like a perfect fit. Finally, they will be adhered to on top of the treated teeth, completing a beautiful smile to last many years!
After getting dental veneers in Tucson, there are some vital follow-up care instructions to remember. Practicing good dental hygiene and visiting your dental office for regular dental checkups are important. Additionally, avoid biting or chewing hard foods or objects, as this can cause damage to the dental veneers. Contact your dental office immediately if you experience any dental pain or sensitivity.
Quality Dental Veneers in Tucson
Dental veneers can be an excellent option for those looking to improve their dental aesthetics and increase confidence in their smile. Our dental team has extensive experience with dental veneers, so you can rest assured that your teeth will look natural and beautiful after we complete the procedure. We offer competitive pricing on dental veneers here in Tucson, making them more affordable! Let us help make your dream smile become a reality! If you are interested in learning more about dental veneers or would like to schedule an appointment at our office, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.